Katoen Natie office workers ratify new deal with wage increases in each year
July 5, 2022
The members working in the office at Katoen Natie in Mississauga unanimously ratified a five-year agreement on June 16, 2022.
The members will receive wage increases as follows:
- Year 1 -$1.79/hr retroactive from Jan 1,2022.
- Year 2 -2% + ($500.00) lump sum
- Year 3 – 2% + ($500.00) lump sum
- Year 4- 2% + ($500.00) lump sum
- Year 5- 2% + ($500.00) lump sum
Language improvements to vacation will allow for members to receive 3 weeks of vacation after 3 years instead of 5years. The training and education contribution from the employer will increase to $500 up from $350.
Union negotiating committee: Susie Chasapis. Union Representative: Navidad Talbot.
Catch up on all the negotiation highlights from across the province here.