Aramark retail outlet members at Tim Hortons ratify wage increases and sick days
November 10, 2023
Aramark Canada members working at the Tim Horton’s retail outlet in the Scarborough General Hospital ratified a three-year agreement on November 6, 2023.
Effective March 1, 2023 top rate members wage increases are $0.83/hour, October 1, 2023 – $1.10/hour, Year 2 – $0.55/hour and Year 3 – $0.55/hour.
Other language and benefit improvements include:
- Vision care allowance increases from $250 to $300.
- Increased bereavement leave from 4 to 5 days.
- Training and Education Fund contribution $250.
- Increased shoe allowance from $50 to $90 January 1, 2024.
- New: Effective January 1, 2024 – all Full-time with one year of service will be entitled to two paid sick days.
- New: Effective January 1, 2024 – all Part -time with one year of service will be entitled to one paid sick day.
Union negotiating committee: Aparna Manoj. Union representative: Amy Tran
Catch up on all the negotiation highlights from across the province here.
Plus, you can also sign up to receive monthly e-newsletters from Your Union.
Have you moved? Update your address with us.