Pizza Pizza members ratify additional stat holidays and wage increases
March 13, 2023
On March 2, 2023 the members employed by Pizza Pizza in Toronto ratified a new two-year collective agreement. Members will receive wage increases each year of the contract of: Year 1-$1.00, Year 2- $0.50 and Year 3 -$0.50.
Language improvements include:
- Bereavement leave for immediate family will increase from 3 to 5 days and for secondary family members 1 to 3 days.
- Employees with 3 months plus service will receive a $30.00 complimentary voucher every 3 months in each year of the CBA.
- Vacation entitlement for those with:
- 10 years of continuous service 10% and 5 weeks vacation
- 12 years at 12% and 5 weeks vacation.
- Remembrance Day and the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation to be added to the list of stat holidays.
- Amount of time discipline to remain on record reduced from 9 to 6 months.
Union negotiating committee: Union representative Meemee Seto
Plus, you can also sign up to receive monthly e-newsletters from Your Union.
Have you moved? Update your address with us.