Nominate a Member of the Union for an Outstanding Member Achievement Award!
The 2022 nomination window is now open! Between August 1 and November 1, 2022, nominate yourself or another Member of UFCW Locals 175 & 633 for an award. Remember to include details on why your wonderful nominee deserves an award!
Locals 175 & 633 offer four annual awards (one per category) of $500 each to members who:
- Demonstrate outstanding contributions to the community;
- Manifest leadership and advancement of the UFCW;
- Dedicate themselves to fundraising for Leukemia research, or;
- Enhance & achieve improvements in health & safety (including WSIB) for their workplace.
- Nominate yourself, a co-worker, friend or family member that is a Member of UFCW Locals 175 & 633.
- Nominees must be a Member in good standing for at least the last six consecutive months. Members on leave/laid off due to C0VID-19, but who were active/in good standing prior to the layoff will be considered “in good standing.”
- Please fill out the form below completely. The more details you can provide about why the person deserves the award, the better!
Nomination window: August 1 – November 1, 2022.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2022.