Agreement ratified by workers at University Club
- Wages increase for all classifications by 20 cents per hour in the first year, 20 cents per hour in the second year and 35 cents per hour in the third year of the contract term.
- The shift premium for Sunday work increases to $2 per hour, up from $1.50.
- The matched pension contribution rate increases to $1 per hour, up from 85 cents.
- The company will contribute one-time lump sums of $15 per completed year of service on behalf of each employee participating in the pension plan in each year covered by the contract.
- In addition, the classification of Cook, both full and part-time, receives a wage adjustment.
- Contributions to the UFCW Benefit Trust Fund increase over the term of the contract as does the rate of contribution to the UFCW Trusteed Dental Plan.
Union Negotiating Committee: Krissie MacDonald, Mark Simpson and Union Rep Matt Davenport.